Friday 14 March 2014

TU-TU TURTLE


Hello friends!!
                  Today i am going to share a mini turtle with u and sorry for not posting anything . I was busy in my exam preparation. 

 






                                               I used light ball i.e is used in diwali for lightning.  





I used gloves for making feet , tail and face. I filled the cotton and sewed the glove .





                                   I attached the feet, tail and face using thread and needle.





            I used fabric colors to color the turtle. I used sparkle tube to make the eyes.














                                                           I used the turtle as a pen stand.











                                            THANK YOU
                             HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT
                     WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS

2 comments: