Friday 23 September 2016

MY FIRST BIRTHDAY BOX...


Hello friends!! Today I am going to share my new creation with you , so here it is -













I used different size bottle caps for making cake . Made bottle and wine glass  using sparkle sheet. In the background I made balloons and ribbons.



Everything is handmade and handwritten.






                                       THANK YOU 


I am entering it in following challenges-
inspirationdestinationchallenge 104
*deepocean challenge-138
*scrap-creations1going-grey-with-scrap-creations:birthday


































4 comments:

  1. WOW!! this is awesome! All the time & love you have spent on this project certainly shows!

    Thank you for sharing with us at inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has come out so well Litasha...love it. Had seen the video on you tube and had been meaning to try it but never got around to it. You have rocked it!! Litasha do mail me your postal address...I would like to send you a card. My email : soniasv@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete