Wednesday 19 October 2016

THE ART CASTLE

Hello friends!! Today I am sharing my new creation THE ART CASTLE , so here it is-



For coloring castle I used acrylic colors and sketch pens.



For making bricks i used foam sheets. I also used buttons for decorating it and for making grass i used colored paper and sketch pens.




For writing the art castle I used foam sheet and glitter sheet in background.





                         THANK YOU


I am entering it in following challenges:-
*craftingfromtheheart challenge-132 
*craftyourpassion challenge-334
*lovetoscrapchallenge 88-anything-goes










4 comments:

  1. What a beauty and so much of work has gone into it!!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I just love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete