Saturday 26 May 2018

Indian Culture!!

Hello friends!! Today i am back with three cards . I tried to represent Indian culture with these three cards. So here they are-


*1st Card!!



In this card i showed monuments , Made the Taj Mahal, Lotus Temple and India Gate, Tried to give them different colors. For making these monuments i used old wedding cards .



*2nd Card!!


Atithi Devo Bhava” meaning “Guest is God” is also the tag line of campaign in India to treat tourists as God . In this card i just tried to represent it.




*3rd Card


So here is my last card. I showed Indian colors in this card. 


Everything is handmade and written.

Thank you

I am entering it in following challenges:-
























5 comments:

  1. WOW these are so unique and so creatively made!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the uniqueness and heritage of your cards. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww this is very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, very creative. I think my favourite is the 3rd one. Thank you for sharing with us over at Polkadoodles Challenge.
    Take care Ann-Marie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! I love India, too. Thank you for joining us in Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete