Saturday 2 February 2019

Peek-a-boo slider card

 Hello friends! Today I am sharing my new creation with you - slider card. I tried it for the first time. So here it is-




I made this time tutorial video of card, so here I am sharing it-



Thank you!

I am entering it in following challenges -
*addictedtostamps-challenge-326-anything-goes
*Craftycreations challenge-383-anything-goes
*Carabbiemomentsofcraft challenge-161
*Wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-58
*wordartwednesday.anything-goes-weeks-372-373

6 comments:

  1. What a great fun card, Litasha, its recipient will adore this! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold bright and beautiful Litasha. Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy and fun card. Love the image and the magenta...makes me smile just looking at it
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete