Saturday 5 October 2019

Jar of Wishes!!

 Hello friends! Today I am going to share my new creation with you which I made recently. I made a jar of wishes card, so here it is-


I cut the jar shape and made the butterfly using different coloured sheets. Used white stones for decorating the house jar. Cut out the tag and heart shape.



Used glitter pen for writing and placed a sticker above the jar. Used glitter pen and white pen to show wishes coming out of the jar.


Thank you

I am entering it in following challenges -
*Cutitupchallenges, challenge -184
*brownsugarchallenge.challenge-294
*pinkgemchallengeblog.wk-19-anything-goes-card-making-craft
*cutecardthursday.challenge-602-anything-goes

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I love the wishes coming out of the jar, and the fancy tail on that butterfly!

    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up for our Tags, Bags, or Boxes challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jar of wishes card, bright and cheery!

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our Tags, Bags or Boxes challenge!

    Treva
    http://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete