Sunday 16 February 2020

Welcome card

Hello friends!! Today I am going to share my new creation with you, its a welcome card so here it is-


 I took black as a base color , used quilling strips for making the boundary. Paper with polka dots in the background is of 'paper designer' by Enogreeting that I bought from amazon.



Lilies and bow are handmade . Used white stones for the decoration and white pen for making dots on the bow.


I used sketch pen and glitter pen for writing welcome.


 Small white flowers on the pink paper are handmade.

Thank you

I am entering it in following challenges-
*qkr-stampede-challenge-385
*polkadoodle.wk-7-anything-goes-craft-card-making
*creativefingerschallengeblog.challenge-179
*brownsugarchallenge-298-february-2020
*cutecardthursday.challenge-621-cas
*digichoosday.wk-6-anything-goes-card-making-crafting
*ttcrd.anything-goes-february




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge last week. Your colorful card makes me long for SPRING. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com] PS-Sorry I'm late with my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and flowers are stunning. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. Best regards DT Beata

    ReplyDelete