Sunday 8 March 2020

Happy Women's Day

Hello friends!! Welcome to my blog . Today is International Women's Day and I am going to share my few creations with you.
So here is my first creation-
Its a spray painting which I made few months back , was waiting for the right time to share it. I named this painting - The Dancing Girl.



My second creation is Women's day special card


Inspired my an image, here is the link of image- https://www.mynmart.com/img/mypics/happy-women-s-day-be-strong.jpg

Here is my third creation-
Its a poster that I made in a competition held in my college.



Thank you

4 comments:

  1. Hi Litasha! You made three beautiful and inspiring projects for the occasion and I love these all. So glad to see you join us for this event. :)
    Love,
    Jasleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of cards Litasha!! I really love how you have interpreted this beautiful occasion. Thank you so much dear for joining us at International Women's Day linky party.Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made love projects Litasha ..your spray painting is lovely ..Thank you so much for sharing with us and joining our blog hop linky party :)

    ReplyDelete