Sunday 17 May 2020

Best out of glass bottle

Hello friends! Today I am here to share my new creation with you. Its a wine bottle decorated using clay modelling. Its the First time I tried clay modelling and I think the outcome is pretty good . Mention in comments what you think about my first try in clay modeling.

So here is the the video how the bottle looks-
  

In process image

I had some clay at home but it was hardened so I just put in a plastic pouch added some water and left it for 24 hrs, next day it was nice and smooth to use.
I just created some random designs on bottle, here as you can see is a bunch of grapes , on the others sides is different kinds of flowers ,some spirally design,etc. I didn't used any specific tools for creating all these things. After making all these things I left this over night so that clay can dry and attain these shapes.  



I used spray cans and acrylic colors for painting this bottle. black and blue colors are spray paints while the shiny goldenish yellow is acrylic color.

MORE IMAGES




Thank you

I am entering it in following challenges-

9 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!!! I have had bottles or containers I wanted to alter but never thought about using clay! Such a great idea, though I lack the skills to work with the clay. I would love to give this a go with a steampunk design! Thank you for sharing this idea and for linking it up with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just wanna mention here that It was my first try so you should also give this a try and just wait for the outcome.

      Delete
  2. Litasha, what an ingenious idea to upcycle bottles or even decorate flower pots... Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I love seeing all the talent out there. HAPPY CRAFTING! Stay Safe and Healthy!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful transformation of the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!
    This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful project !! Wonderful creation!!
    “Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.”
    Claudia Martins -DT

    ReplyDelete