Friday 26 June 2020

Pull and push birthday card

Hello friends! Today I am going to share my new creation with you. Its a Pull and Push card, I don't know what to call this type of card so I just named it pull and push card, so here it is-

Here is the stop motion video of card, do watch this-

As you pull the card from the top it just slides and opens up. 


All the cartoons are hand drawn and colored. I used simple crayons and pencil colors for coloring this.

Thank you

I am entering it in following challenges-

7 comments:

  1. So unique and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!! It really does keep opening up as you pull it!!! This will be so fun for the recipient! Great job on the hand drawn illustrations and this really fun card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, so impressed! Glad you shared with us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun - love all the hand drawn creativity you did. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete