Friday 2 October 2020

Shaker card!

Hello friends !! Hope all of you are doing good. Today I am going to share my first shaker card with you. I tried it for the first time and I think the outcome is pretty much satisfying. So here I am sharing some pictures and a short video of this card.

I used different colored paper and cut out their strips for making the background. I added the two characters in the heart which are handmade. Used a white pen for adding the small hearts in the background.









Thank you!!

I am entering it in the following challenges-






 

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card ~ Thanks for joining us on Jan's Digi Stamp Shop challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute; love the shaker element. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaker cards always pack that "wow" element and yours is great! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janrt DT

    ReplyDelete