Sunday 15 August 2021

Happy Independence Day

 Hello Friends! Welcome to my blog. Today I am back with my another creation that I made recently. I created 2 cards for our Independence Day. So here are the cards:

I used black color as a base in both the cards. Everything in both the cards is handmade. I tried to give  INDIA alphabets a unique look. 


I made in the center Ashok chakra and in the background Indian flag tricolor. I used colored papers for making the triecolor background. Used flower punch machine to punch out small flowers for the border. For giving white shade in Ashok Chakra I used white marker.




Here is my second card:


In this card, I cut out tricolor petals and created a flower in the center with tricolor and Ashok Chakra in the center representing Indian flag. For making border I used skybluish shade paper and used white pen to write Happy Independence Day. Used flower punch to punch out flowers and made small bunch of tricolor flowers on both sides and added some flowers in background too.



Hope you will like my new Independence day special creation.

Thank You!

I am entering this in following challenges:

digichoosday.wk-32-anything-goes-card-making-craft
Craftysentiments.new-challenge
lemonshortbreadchallenge.challenge-152-anything-goes
ttcrd.anything-goes-challenge-10th-august-2021
unicornchallenge.challenge-68-anything-goes
pinkgemchallengeblog.challenge-17-anything-goes-craft

4 comments:

  1. Two amazing cards, love the bright colours and your font you have used is perfect. Thank you so much for joining in this weeks challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. Great design and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful - fantastic creation. Love the font! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete