Monday 1 November 2021

Diwali Card | Handmade card

 Hello friends! Welcome to my blog. Today I am back with my another creation. So its time for Diwali and I am back with diwali card. Soon I will be sharing some more diwali cards with you but for now here is my new creation:


In the center I created a diya using different paper shades and pasted it on the card using double sided tape to give it a popup effect. Used different colored pens for creating the design around the circle.



Small flowers in the background are also hand drawn. Large pinkish flower were gift from Dr. Sonia. These flowers gives my card I guess a really pretty look and these looks perfect here.



Happy Diwali is hand written using black and golden pen.





I hope you will like my card. 

Thank You 

Wishing Everyone a very Happy Diwali!


I am entering this card in following challenges:

lilpatchofcraftyfriends-c-168
*corrosivechallengesbyjanet\challenge-10challenge-10-october-2021
*pinkgemchallenge\card-making-craft-challenge-anything
*pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.pbsc-october-anything-goesoptional
*craftysentiments/new-challenge_02144547810
*digichoosday\cardmaking-and-papercrafting-challenge_0652271314

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the color combos you used!! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge!! Hope to see you again soon! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 22 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete