Wednesday 25 December 2013

CHRISTMAS CARD

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello friends! today once again i am going to share a CHRISTMAS CARD with u. I used here white chart paper, scissor, fabric color, designer scissor, scrap pages, fevicol, paint brush, sketches and sparkle pens.


Firstly i used here different  fabric color and give the texture for background on chart paper. I love to give texture on background
 
After that i cut out two stripes and a rectangular piece from chart paper. I used designer scissor and cut out thin strips of green paper , cut out the leaves and petals to make the flowers.

 

 I saw the fairy on net but i tried to do some changes in it.


 I used sparkle for coloring the fairy and white fabric color to write the MERRY CHRISTMAS.

                                 THAT'S ALL HOW I MADE IT
                              THANK U 
                 HOPE U WILL LIKE IT 
        WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment