Saturday 3 November 2018

Diwali card!

 Hello friends! Today I m sharing Diwali card with you and I will be sharing more Diwali cards soon. So here I m sharing it-


Used silver sparkle pen in the background and black pen for making small flowers. The picture of diya is handrawn and the lantern in the background are also hand drawn. Used crayons for coloring.




Everything is handmade and handwritten
Thank you

I am entering it in following challenges :-
*wordartwednesdayanything-goes-weeks-358-359
*watercoolerchallengeswwc194-anything-goes-challenge
*simonsaysstampblogsimon-says-anything-goes-55
*carabbiemomentsofcraftchallenge-155
*craftycreationschallenge-377-anything-goes


3 comments:

  1. Wow, love your drawings and detail.
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bright and fun. Thanks for sharing your art in our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I have a wonderful give-away on my blog. You can enter to win here:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete