Friday 16 November 2018

Just for you card!! ❤️❤️

 Hello friends!! Hope you enjoyed Diwali. I mentioned in my early post for sharing more Diwali cards but didn't make upto it. I shared few Diwali cards on my Instagram profile. Today I m sharing my new creation with you i.e just for you card. So here it is-






Used red color as a base. Tried this time pattern paper in the background and for making hearts. Used black and orange quilling strips.



Teddy is handrawn and I used crayons and sketches for coloring it.


Used white pen for making small hearts and stones on the top to make it look more attractive.


Everything is handmade and handwritten  
THANK YOU

I am entering it in following challenges -

9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful. Great layout design and I adore your hand drawn teddy :-)
    Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and wonderful colours too thank you for participating at Ike's World challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN@afourthlife on the CCC DT

    ReplyDelete