Saturday 20 February 2021

Birthday card

 Hello friends! Today I am back with another post and this time its a Birthday card that I created recently. I hope you will like it, so here is how it looks:


I used creamy shade color paper as background for the card. Gave the curve shape to the two ends. I used black pen for making background. Cut out 3 circles and made design to give it a look of buttons. Used white pen for writing Happy birthday on the red color paper.






Cut out the circle and used designer scissor for giving design to the circle. Cupcake is hand drawn and colored. I used doms pencil color for coloring the cupcake. Used black pen for writing Happy birthday.


Thank you!!


I am entering this in following challenges:

*getcreativechallenges.ch-98-agopt-twist-use-red-or-pink_8
*incywincydesigns.15-28-feb-21-animals-andor-add-buttons
*alwaysfunchallenges.challenge-201
*creativefingerschallengeblog.challenge-202
*polkadoodle.wk-8-card-making-and-craft-challenge
*pinkgemchallengeblog.challenge-4-card-making-challenge
*crafterscastle.february-2021-challenge-38-january
*pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.Happy saturday

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 4 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I like it very much!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 8 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete