Thursday 11 February 2021

Valentine Special card


Hello friends!! Today I am back with another post. This post is valentine special, I created a card "TOGETHER FOREVER". So here are the pics: 
I created a check pattern in the background with different color and sizes strips. Used red colored paper to cut out flower for the top right corner. Added shading to the flower using black and white pen. 

Used designer scissor to cut out the oval shape. Added some hearts in the background of oval part. The pandas are handdrawn and colored. Cut out the green color border using designer scissor.

Used double sided tape for adding the oval shape ,pandas and strip of together forever to give  a pop up look. Everything is handmade and handwritten.

Closer view

  
Thank you!

I am entering it in following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Adorable image and lovely vibrant colours. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the panda and what you did with them to create this fun and adorable card with C4G challenge. Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an adorable card! I love the way you did your background. It´s fantastic with those really bright colours. And I love as well those pandas. Thank you for sharing your card at he new challenge of EAC.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest thing I saw on internet today!! ����
    💖💖💖💖 Keep surprising us! 😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pandas are so cute but I'm afraid that the design is not particularly CAS. If you would like an explanation of the CAS style can I suggest you check out some of the CAS challenges such as ATCAS and HLS CAS. Hope you will join us at Cardz4Guyz again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and in case my card is not eligible in the challenge than also its fine. Next time I will make sure my card is eligible for the challenge.

      Delete
  6. So cute - creative background. Loving the little pandas. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Pandas. I love the bright reds.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete