Sunday 30 May 2021

Birthday Card

Hey friends! Welcome to my blog. Today I am going to share my latest creation with you, Its a Birthday card. So here are some glimpse of the card:

I use designer scissor for cutting. I tried to give it a balanced look in terms of colors. I used some oly specific colors. The Teddy and gift box are handmade. Used Pencil colors to color the teddy and use paper pieces to make the gift box and the ribbon. 


Used simple black pen to write. The printed paper strips on the left of card are sheets from paper designer from amazon. 



This is short video of card making, hope you will like it.






Thank You!
 

I am entering this in following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Adorably cute card! ...thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge, Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - I can't believe you make the gift box - it is perfect.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet...I love the design of the card and your colour choice is spot-on! Thankyou for joining in our challenge this time, at the Colour Crazy Challenge! (Vic, DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 22 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete