Sunday 27 June 2021

Handmade card

 Hey Friends! Welcome to my blog. Today I am back with my new creation for you and its a card which I named "Joy of little things". I made this card recently, So here it is- 


I used multi color paper in the background. Used flower punch machine to cut out the flowers and used that paper as a border in the bottom. Cut out the shape and colored its boundaries using black permanent marker. 



Pooh in the card is handrawn and colored. Pooh loves hunny(honey) and he find joy in honey so I named this card "Joy of little things." And also I wanted to convey a message through this card that we should find joy in little things.




Used black permanent marker for writing purpose. Everything in this card is handmade and handwritten.

10 comments:

  1. Adorable; love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this happy card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very cute card!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 26.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Winnie Puh! How cute is this! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 26 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article,Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete